My research interests are in developing programming languages and tools that facilitate building high-assurance software. Below is a list of research areas I work in:
Click on a research area to view a list of my publications in that area.
- Simply RaTT: A Fitch-style Modal Calculus for Reactive Programming Without Space LeaksICFP, 2019, to appear
- Convergence in Infinitary Term Graph Rewriting Systems is SimpleMath. Struct. Comput. Sci., 2018
- Strict Ideal Completions of the Lambda CalculusFSCD, 2018
- What makes guarded types tick?PARIS, 2018
- Böhm Reduction in Infinitary Term Graph Rewriting SystemsFSCD, 2017
I joined the IT University of Copenhagen in 2015 as a postdoc, where I was later appointed associate professor in 2019. Before that I was a postdoc at the University of Copenhagen from 2012 to 2015. During that time I also worked at the University of Nottingham, and Utrecht University courtesy of a two year individual postdoc grant from The Danish Council for Independent Research. I received a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Copenhagen in 2012, an MSc in Computational Logic from the Dresden University of Technology and the Vienna University of Technology in 2009, and a BSc in Computer Science from the Dresden University of Technology in 2008.