My research interests are in developing programming languages and tools that facilitate building high-assurance software. Below is a list of research areas I work in:
Click on a research area to view a list of my publications in that area.
Recent Publications & Manuscripts
- Modal FRP For All: Functional Reactive Programming Without Space Leaks in HaskellSubmitted to JFP
- Monadic Compiler CalculationSubmitted to POPL 2022
- Diamonds Are Not Forever: Liveness in Reactive Programming with Guarded RecursionPACMPL (POPL), 2021
- Calculating Correct Compilers II: Return of the Register MachinesJ. Funct. Programming, 2020
- Simply RaTT: A Fitch-style Modal Calculus for Reactive Programming Without Space LeaksPACMPL (ICFP), 2019
I received a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Copenhagen in 2012, an MSc in Computational Logic from the Dresden University of Technology and the Vienna University of Technology in 2009, and a BSc in Computer Science from the Dresden University of Technology in 2008.